UNITED1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official alliance forum for UNITED1 alliance of s4.Travian.us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a Sitter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dontmilkme

Need a Sitter Empty
PostSubject: Need a Sitter   Need a Sitter I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:38 am

I still need a new one. I'm planning on going camping the weekend of June 12-14 for a friend's birthday, and I'd like to have one by then. If anyone is willing to sit for me(at least for just that weekend) I would appreciate it. Please send me IGM if you are willing to do this for me.
Back to top Go down
dontmilkme

Need a Sitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Sitter   Need a Sitter I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Thanks to Oyeah for agreeing to be my sitter. This topic can either be closed or can be used by other players who need sitters.
Back to top Go down
Cincinnatus
Phalanx
Phalanx

Need a Sitter Empty
PostSubject: I Have No Sitter...   Need a Sitter I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:15 pm

So, rather than wait until I need one at the last minute if anyone wants to sit for me if/when I need it I'm happy to let you.
I'm on East Coast time in real life if that matters or you want to set up a mutual sitting arrangement. I usually log in a few times a day and am rarely away completely so the main duty as sitter would likely be just in case there is a specified alliance move that happens at a bad time for me.

Thanks,

Cincinnatus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a Sitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Sitter   Need a Sitter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a Sitter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNITED1 :: General Talk-
Jump to: